Entrevista con Moritz Fürste



1.    ¿How do you define yourself as a player?


I think i am a player who just enjoys the game a lot. That´s why keeps me going.  


2.    ¿When do you start playing hockey, and where?


I was 6 years old and started in my home club Uhlenhorster Hockey Club Hamburg (UHC)


3.    ¿Wich is your best sport memory ?


So many moments were special.
Of course the 2 olympic finals were amazing. But also winning EHL with my club team was thrilling. 
I always say that every tournament has its own story and I just loved all of them (almost all)


4.    ¿And your worst sport memory??

My injuries…..



5.    ¿What player has impressed you the most?

I´m not so much a person that is fascinated by one particular player. 
I rather pick the best out of each player and enjoy the sum. That´s why i love watching hockey. There´s always so much to enjoy.



6.    ¿What team do you like more to beat?

I really just wanna win… always...


7.    ¿what player do you watch to reflect yourself?

just like I said before...



8.    ¿Any funny anecdote you remember…?

So many, that´s why I enjoy working so hard to experience these special moments most people will never experience. Being in a tournament with the best teams in the world you can tell so many stories after 10 years…. I could write a book… ;)



9.    ¿A match that you will never forget?

World Cup final 2006 being down 1-3 and in the end winning 4-3 to Australia in front of our home crowd… That was unbelievable.





10.    ¿What would you say to a kid who starts playing hockey?

Just live your drewm… AND…. NEVER GIVE UP…….



11.   ¿Your main virtue?

NEVER GIVE UP




12.    ¿What team would you like to play that you never done it?

I´m very happy with all my choices. But if I had to pick one I would chose a dutch team...



13.    ¿How would you enhance hockey?

That is too much to tell here ;)





14.    ¿What player would you like to have in your team?

If this was a wish list I would pick Christopher Zeller i guess.




15.    ¿What sport would you play if it wasn’t hockey?

Golf, Tennis, Basketball one of these I guess



16.     ¿One song?

Stolen Dance - by Milky Chance




17.    ¿One movie?

Catch me if you can




18.     ¿One book?

FIFA MAFIA ;)



19.   ¿Who has affected the most in your career?

My mom and my brother






No hay comentarios: